Summer Camp 2020 10th - 14th August
Time & Location
About the Event
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
Taking into account the Covid-19 guidance, our summer camp this year is limited in numbers and at Ampfield Woods we are following Forestry England guidance where children will be in groups of 6 with staggered start and finish times.
Social distancing with children is very difficult, we are confident that we have measures and risk assesments in place that the risk of infection is lowered. Through games and activities we will talk to the children about their groups, social distancing and good hygiene. Each group will have their own 'mini camp' around the main fire where they can store their belongings, in this area they will have a set of tools and resources for the day and all equipment is cleaned at the end of each session. Playing alongside, team work and friendships are an important part of play for children, so the children are not expected to stay in their groups whilst playing in the woods, only when using equipment and when we ask the children to gather together for lunch. We will have plenty of hand washing and running water available.
We will still be cooking on the campfire but invidiual rather than shared food, i.e, we won't be making bread together but can toast bread, brioche, crumpets etc...
If your child or any member of your family have suffered with a persistent cough, high temperature, loss of taste or smell within in the last 14 days or at present then I ask that your child does not attend summer camp.
We will be carrying out a digital temperature check on arrival.
- Monday 10th August 2020£38£38Sold Out
- Tuesday 11th August 2020£38£38Sold Out
- Wednesday 12th August 2020£38£38Sold Out
- Thursday 13th August 2020£38£38Sold Out
- Friday 14th August 2020£38£38Sold Out
- Hot Dog - Monday 10th August£3.50£3.500£0
- Hot Dog - Tuesday 11th August£3.50£3.50Sold Out
- Hot Dog - Wednesday 12th Aug£3.50£3.500£0
- Hot Dog - Thursday 13th August£3.50£3.500£0
- Hot Dog - Friday 14th August£3.50£3.500£0