FAMILY BUSHCRAFT DAY
Sunday 3rd December 11AM – 2PM
Bring the family and join us at Farley Mount around the campfire for some Christmas cheer and bushcraft fun!
The elves have been playing up again and are hiding in the woods! Can you come and help us find them?
You can also enjoy …..
- Crafts – make a Christmas decoration
- Decorate a gingerbread man or fairy cake
- Willow weaving
- Chocolate Tombola
- Puzzles, games and books stall
- Hunt for Santa’s elves
- Scandinavian outdoor waterproofs
- Toast marshmallows over the campfire
- Mulled wine, hot chocolate, tea and coffee
- Hot dogs
Parking is limited so please park in the public car parks and walk across.
We look forward to seeing you Sunday!